Location: Based out of the home office, anywhere in the US. Preference for Midwest to west coast… Near Personal Care markets: CA, UT, TX, IL, etc.
- Overall growth and maintenance responsibility for the company’s sales and profitability into the target market.
- Design and development of a business plan with both strategic and tactical plan.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the target market including market intelligence, trends, needs and opportunities as they relate to the company’s current and new product and service offerings.
- Work closely with sales team to support growth of the Personal Care business
- Continuous evaluation of the existing product portfolio and development of product diversification strategies that address current and future product needs relative to trends, market analysis and customer requirements. Duties include the evaluation of suppliers capable of meeting these needs and acquiring new product lines
- Continuous enhancement of the company’s technical understanding of its current product offering and competitive offerings in the market.
- Technical training and development of sales force
- Technical presentations to customers
- Represent Company in industry and professional activities, such as trade shows, seminars, and other trade events.
Requirements: This is a technical position, so person must have technical experience (in the lab) working with personal care products. Technical degree required.
The role is also commercial, the person should also have had some commercial responsibilities—sales, marketing, technical service, presentations, etc. MBA preferred
Why Consider This position?
- Great opportunity for someone to make a difference within a fast-growing company. Unlimited promotional possibilities as the fast expansion has created lots of new roles…all of which can base from home.
- Nice opportunity for someone who wants to move from a purely technical position to a more commercial function.
Comp: Base salary plus bonus and car allowance.